Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Single 3184 150 BIN on FeePay

  1. #11
    Senior Hostboard Member Audio_by_Goodwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    2,157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Single 3184 150 BIN on FeePay

    No money here, and if I really needed/wanted a sub, I've got a 12" Beyma and a few 15" McCauley's that would work if I build an appropriate cabinet.
    Audio_by_Goodwill
    Michigan, USA

  2. #12
    HB Super Moderator
    Single 3184 150 BIN on FeePay


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: Single 3184 150 BIN on FeePay

    Quote Originally Posted by Audio_by_Goodwill View Post
    and if I really needed/wanted a sub, I've got a bunch of 12" and a bunch of 15"
    + 1, I have a bunch of 12" & 15" Altecs. Have all I really need or can use at this point.Once I get my project done that is taking much too long now, will have a bunch for sale I guess.

  3. #13
    Senior Hostboard Member cradeldorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 16th, 2010
    Location
    Muskegon Mi.
    Posts
    1,334
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Re: Single 3184 150 BIN on FeePay

    I'm also happy with what I have. It's amazing how if you just listen to the manufacturer everything works out just fine.

  4. #14
    Senior Hostboard Member voice of the theater's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2009
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    1,412
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Single 3184 150 BIN on FeePay

    Quote Originally Posted by Altec Best View Post
    + 1, I have a bunch of 12" & 15" Altecs. Have all I really need or can use at this point.Once I get my project done that is taking much too long now, will have a bunch for sale I guess.
    How are the new (dual 15") cabs coming along?
    Being of "Sound" Mind

  5. #15
    HB Super Moderator
    Single 3184 150 BIN on FeePay


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: Single 3184 150 BIN on FeePay

    Slowly unfortunately, but they will be done soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.